Monday 23 September 2013

New watercolours by Dorota Zdunska- Gharib-young arab stallion



Gharib-young arab stallionwatercolours by Dorota Zdunska, small format A4 ( 29,7-21 cm)


This is a young, not yet fully developed Arabian stallion, is more of a type of American Arabs in long lines.
The stallion has a specific color with darker local places on the head, neck, from the back, buttocks, and on the rump.
You can see reflections on the coat, mane and tail (including the tips of the tail), chestnuts, dumplings strips, skin wrinkles, and my beloved blood veins. The veins look like almost stuck and became the highlight of the horse. :)
Specific attention was painting the strong real legs, strong joints. Because the horse, the Arabic is not the same finesse and beauty, lightness, but also the strength and power!
Painting a horse that was almost a pleasure, but the weight of health "lost" on the painting of the inconspicuous, deceptively simple loop. But thanks to this I know of what I need in the future to work, but I feel like I'm going in a fixed direction.

***
Has partnered with the American company, through which you can order prints of my selected works in the form of prints on-canvas, metal, poster art, with the possibility of framing, and greeting cards.
Fine Art America - Dorota Zdunska:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/dorota-zdunska.html

Art Prints


 and on the website http://pixels.com/profiles/dorota-zdunska.html the case for the iphone, phone, etc.

***
Recently I showed too much of my work to a wider audience-I heard a lot of positive comments from fans of the builders and owners of horses, as well as other artists. It enjoys an exceptionally-while still being kicked to intensify work on yourself. Because I feel that it's not all what I can and still looking for new ways. And some ideas crystallized in my mind.
***
At the bottom of the icon appeared translate- giving possibility to translate the page by Google translator .

-->