Monday 13 October 2014

Painted figure of a horse -my custom: "CAST A SPELL DH" Clydesdale black sabino gelding


MY CUSTOM MODEL HORSE:

"CAST A SPELL DH" Clydesdale black sabino gelding   
The colors of ribbons: blue turquoise, light green, purple. 


Figure model: Stone Horses Trotting Drafter - Clydesdale Unpainted
 Sculpted: Kitty Cantrell (USA)

More->



I brought a copy of the unpainted figures draft horse race clydesdale .
Unfortunately, my copy was not evenly joined the two parts of the head - which was created by a large asymmetry.



So I decided to cut a fragment of statues and join them in a better Method- a lot of modeling work.


At the end, I equalized this fragment for the help of special sculptural mass. Then grinding and


Then grinding and painting - pure pleasure! 




All the colors and patterns of my vision.





Copyright © All Rights Reserved