Thursday 12 December 2013

Portrait of sport, jumping horse "KIWI" finished.

Portrait of sport horse "Kiwi" was handed to Lavinia and Luigi Bonomi.
Great excitement and joy :) Thank you Lavinia and Luigi !

Watercolors , A3 (about 27 x 40 cm) .

It is a work in which, so far, I put the most work. I painted it a few dozen hours. Very keen on putting the details and looks of a typical Kiwi. While working in Horse Club Rapallo, where he now lives Kiwi managed to somewhat know the nature of the horse - which meant that the work on his portrait was still enjoyable. The base of the painting was one image.


With this, the work was to be generally brighter tone with altered,  background.



I put a lot of energy in the "bulge" and execution of details bridle with a clear thread, buckles, bits, or changing the direction of the hair on the head, and to show the sensory whiskers, etc.









And the best thing for me was to paint looks Kiwi. :) I hope that I succeeded. 




Framed portrait of jumping horse KIWI !



***

The newly created gallery of my work on Facebook - Horse Paintings by Dorota Zdunska. Feel free to like and track news.

I have in mind the outlines of a larger project for a painting, a horse, but not only. It is so exciting and great that I had to divide it into tiny pieces. As soon as I succeed to realize the first steps - introduce them on FB!

***

Please excuse my language tripping. I write using a translator. Definitely I'm better at painting than writing :) Many years I did not write (by which I showed not their work) Considering the fact of insufficient knowledge. But now I know that some things, it is better to do it imperfectly than ... do not do them at all. Best Regards!

***