Sunday 2 February 2014

FURSTENBALL- new portrait of Oldenburg dressage stallion

 Oldenburg stallion #Furstenball (#Furst Heinrich- Maradonna/Donerhall)
watercolors format A4 , size 21 x 29.7 cm. 

Furstenball -one of the most fascinating to me stallions. I just had to paint it:)

This is one of the works that did not give me sleep at night and function normally - I still think of them and consecrate them every little free time and forget about the whole world.

The head is actually 5cm height

The colors are slightly different from the color original vertices. Almost nowhere in sight. Delicate violet in the background (I'll try to do better pictures, maybe I can show you). 

You can see the stigma of race Oldenburg

Dance ? :)

Portrait was painted by multiple images (not a copy), with extras: most of the presented horse rider
 :)

-->